X50 + Reaper = problem

TSE X50
napalmdeath

X50 + Reaper = problem

Postby napalmdeath » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Hi there, first of all I have to say I really love X50. But when I use VST in a track in Reaper, after some time when playing with X50 it just turn itself off. It's not crashed as I can still change settings and all, but it shows no input and I can only hear raw guitar signal. I've got the full version and it's not like there are silent moments, it just turns itself off and I have to load the VST again. Any ideas how to fix it?

onqel
Site Admin

Re: X50 + Reaper = problem

Postby onqel » Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:08 pm

X50 shuts down after a period of time if it believes the license file is false or missing. Please delete the X50 config file and reactivate the software, if you used online activation the first time I want you to try offline activation this time and vise verca.
You will find the config file by opening the preset manager and pressing the "Preset folder" button, the config file is in the folder that is opened and named TSEX50v2.xml .. Please make sure you are using the license file for version 2.3 and higher. I hope that helps, if not please use the contact form on our website to make a support request :)
Lead Developer
TSE AUDIO

Return to “TSE X50”