Review video of updated 2.4 version?

TSE X50
Studiostriver

Review video of updated 2.4 version?

Postby Studiostriver » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:05 am

Hi,title says it all.

Can we expect it sooner?I`m pretty much interested to hear some samples of good tweaked tone sound in the mix,especially Engl based amp is added,and that pretty much open doors to make it my most wanting vst. :D

Studiostriver

Re: Review video of updated 2.4 version?

Postby Studiostriver » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:47 am

Little update,after one day testing demo version I can say that these new updates kicks some serious buts.The only negative thing that I can found that in Reaper very rarely tends to crash without any reason.

And second too much compressed tone from amps...No matter I pick extremely soft or very hard there is almost no difference in tone with high gain engaged riffing.

On everything else I stumble upon I hear pretty much improvements compare to older versions.

Tdwctdwc

Re: Review video of updated 2.4 version?

Postby Tdwctdwc » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:44 am

Just bought this last week. Love everything about it. Love the GUI and how only essential things are there but done very well. I love to play with the "Bias" function to add some colors to the sound. Only thing i wish for next updates is to maybe make the "effect rack" knobs a little more responsive, maybe bigger knobs or a different GUI for the EQ would be nice.

Here's a little track i did yesterday combining X50 2.4 with Musiclab RealEight : https://youtu.be/OWpZWppbanE

Return to “TSE X50”