Issues X50 Don't load properly.

TSE X50
Rushie

Issues X50 Don't load properly.

Postby Rushie » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:35 am

Hey Tse Audio,

When uninstalling the 2.3.2 version to make place for 2.4.0 version i encountered some problems.
After playing and making some presets i decided to load another preset back that i made an hour before.
To my suprise the stompbox section was empty, the preamp x30 amp was gone and back in default state (x50 amp)
the same goes for the poweramp, cabinet also defaults to Kalthallen cabs Kc MesOsDin57cab, however the Fx Rack
is loading the modules like tuner, eq and delay properly.

Loading an old preset is the same thing except for the input button, i use mostly the default settings and with this preset
it was saved on 4 0clock and it stayed there when loading back.

I will provide some more info for you..
1. I registered online, plugins says it's registered to my account, offline the same.
2. I use Cubase Artist 8.0.10 (32 bits) version, the other Tse version worked properly.
3. I installed the Tse plugin for the second time and the loading issue stayed the same.
4. I load with the upper window in Tse (load and save)
5. I think i doing something wrong?

Edit Hp Pavillion Pc: Specs: Intel(R) Core (TM) I7 -4770 CPU @ 3.40GHZ 3,40 GHZ. 8.00GB 64BITS X64 Processor.
When making a preset in cubase, save project in cubase, load cubase project back it's no problem.
Another feature i have not tried on the X50 was saving a new preset in preset manager, I experimented with that and
it seems to work, maybe it was the intention to work that way i don't know but i'm happy now.
Strange that the old upper method (4) for saving is not working properly anymore.
Greetings
Rushie

onqel
Site Admin

Re: Issues X50 Don't load properly.

Postby onqel » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi Rushie

This was a little hard to follow, but are you essentially saying that v2.3.2 (DAW) presets aren't loading in the new version?
We will sort it out, just need to be sure where to start :)

-John
Lead Developer
TSE AUDIO

Rushie

Postby Rushie » Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:16 pm

onqel wrote:Hi Rushie

This was a little hard to follow, but are you essentially saying that v2.3.2 (DAW) presets aren't loading in the new version?
We will sort it out, just need to be sure where to start :)

-John

Hello John

Yep you are correct, Only the fxrack loads the effects from my old presets. The rest is back to it's default state.
1. In the meantime today i updated my cubase artist 8.0.10 to 8.0.20, there was no change.
2. I did a couple of other things like uninstalling, reinstalling but to no avail..
3. Installed 2.3.2 back again, vst3 presets loaded without no problems, after uninstalling it and installing the new version
again it was the same thing.
Making a preset and saving it with the preset manager works like a charm :)
Also making a new preset, save it (no preset manager) loading it back with the x50 is the same problem, only the fxrack effects appear.

onqel
Site Admin

Postby onqel » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:58 am

I can't recreate it here with Cubase Elements 7 .. I need to write a logger to see in what order things are loaded (not loaded)
Lead Developer
TSE AUDIO

Return to “TSE X50”