Wish List: Reverb with early reflections

TSE X50
ViTAR

Wish List: Reverb with early reflections

Postby ViTAR » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:15 am

Hi,

I'm mostly a headphone guitar player and found out of any amp sim that it is best to use a reverb with good control of early reflections to achieve the best feel when playing.

I've played with trial version of Aether from 2CAudio and got a very good results, but it is way expensive.

From what I have now I'm testing Scuffham S-Gear's reverb and a few freebies.

I think everyone would really appreciate if TSE will include a good reverb with controllable early reflections to get the most out of its product! I would pay extra just for that.

Best regards.

ViTAR

Re: Wish List: Reverb with early reflections

Postby ViTAR » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:50 am

Reverb module addition in 2.4.5 version is fantastic, except the tails sounds unnatural, with some modulation effect.

willj

Re: Wish List: Reverb with early reflections

Postby willj » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:50 am

for my wishlist item - When both cabs are engaged, rotating the phase knob back and froth on the second cabinet sounds pretty cool. I guess it would pretty much be a phaser, but this has a smoother sound than most phasers, not to mention where it places the effect in the chain.

I guess what im trying to say is that placing an "auto rotate" or "auto rock" (like rock back n forth) on the second phase knob, might be ssomething easy to implement (?) and produce a cool effect.

Oh my other wishlist item is a fantastic compressor stomp. :)

Return to “TSE X50”