Wish List:Adding life to high end content.

TSE X50
Studiostriver

Wish List:Adding life to high end content.

Postby Studiostriver » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:11 pm

Still today no one yet seems to be able to add that live,rich tone,"especially" on hi gain amps.
I heard ,and tested S-Gear and Recabinet 4.They are getting closer,but still when you listen raw tracks of real amps,they seemed to me very high end opened,with more harmonic content.

And that is even more noticeable when you hit simple riff and listening.I do not know is it flaw in the cab,preamp or power amps section of emulation,I`m far from tech guy.But something is missing.
Whatever it is,I strongly recommend you to try to emulate that missing link that makes every amps sims muffled in compare to real deal.

Best regards. \m/

serwusek

Re: Wish List:Adding life to high end content.

Postby serwusek » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:19 pm

you're righ but how can someone do it?

Studiostriver

Re: Wish List:Adding life to high end content.

Postby Studiostriver » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:55 am

serwusek wrote:you're righ but how can someone do it?

I do not know,but at least I report what`s is most missing in tone of real amps we all love very much.

My assume after testing many vst amps that it is impulse response that make tone dead at high end.Maybe to make it as option with few tweakable parametar to add nonlinear behaviour to high end content and cab dynamics or something...

I hope that creator of X50 will hear my(our) prayers and try to came up with something to solve this.It would in my personal opinion make this vst stand out miles above all.

I`ve been dreamer all my life and I want to believe it is possible to be achieved.
Emulations are getting better and better and I keep my fingers crossed.

Return to “TSE X50”