Wish List:More realistic,or dynamic pick attack.

TSE X50
Studiostriver

Wish List:More realistic,or dynamic pick attack.

Postby Studiostriver » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:53 pm

Of course,we are all familiar that amps react not just dynamically (soft to hard),from which all vst amps suffer in general,but also tonally.On soft they become more creamy and calm like our playing,and the more you hit string they become more compressed,and pick attack is more noticeable with specific harmonics content.

This is one of the stuff I would like to finally experience in amp emulations,and I have high hopes for X50 v2 cause it is really the next generation.

If you make this somehow possible I will be you customer for a lifetime. :) Thou,I still like very much X50,but without a doubt it will add another level bar on realism.And for me personally it`s the thing main reason why I still enjoy more playing"a real thing".
Best regards.

EvilDragon

Re: Wish List:More realistic,or dynamic pick attack.

Postby EvilDragon » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:11 pm

IMHO X50 v2 is pretty damn good in this regard, but S-Gear and Recabinet 4 are better.

Studiostriver

Postby Studiostriver » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:57 pm

EvilDragon wrote:IMHO X50 v2 is pretty damn good in this regard, but S-Gear and Recabinet 4 are better.

Exactly,to me recabinet is really getting in good direction.Only I do not like that every emulation of any amp from Recabinet I tested had almost the same dynamic pick attack.It is just got nothing to do with"real"emulation.Every amp behaves and react differently.But compare to them X50 feels really compressed and even.

onqel
Site Admin

Postby onqel » Sun May 17, 2015 9:46 pm

the new X30 is better in this department as it benefits from an updated tube modelling scheme, X50 will follow in this same route later, it's still a strong competitor to other modellers in my personal opinion but I agree that I can improve it even more :)

-John
Lead Developer
TSE AUDIO

serwusek

Postby serwusek » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:19 pm

for me X50 is better in everything

Studiostriver

Postby Studiostriver » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:50 am

onqel wrote:the new X30 is better in this department as it benefits from an updated tube modelling scheme, X50 will follow in this same route later, it's still a strong competitor to other modellers in my personal opinion but I agree that I can improve it even more :)

-John

That would be wonderful,I looking to buy X50 2.4 in a few days,and I`m counting and hope on your future updates to improve it.
Best regards. :)

Maybe on some recent updates? :roll: ;)

Return to “TSE X50”