It is scheduled to be launched just in time for the new X50 v2.0
TSE AUDIO wrote:Some information regarding the purchase/registration-process
- upon purchase the user's personal data is provided.
- user verifies that he/she has tested the demo version on his machine.
(this step to ensure minimum system requirements is met.)
- when the purchase is verified by PayPal a user account is created at tseaudio.com.
- an order confirmation is sent to the user's e-mail address along with a license file.
- the user need to login to get his download links for the full version software.
temporary download links for installers should be provided in the e-mail.
- X50 v2.0 is installed on the machine and license file + registered e-mail is given to register the software.
The registration process in the actual software doesn't require a internet connection.
We wanted to keep the software DRM/challenge-response free, so instead we are creating user accounts and the provided license file is watermarked with the customer's personal data (encrypted).
If a license is shared, the user account will be closed and updates/support are no longer provided to him.
Stay tuned !